So it is Monday and I am back up in Hot Springs at TSPN (The Survival Podcast Network HQ). This week we are doing a series of shows with an economic flair. Tomorrow we will look at the silver and gold markets and much of the recent “drop” in silver prices. Wednesday we are going to do a show all about ways our listeners save money and today we are going to look at a variety of economic issues and questions sent in by the audience.
Join Me today as we discuss…
- Saving Money show submissions still being taking
- A chance to win free seeds – see link in show notes and INSTRUCTIONS
- Going to “cash” inside a 401k
- Is austerity headed to America, I wish!
- IMF says the “Age of America” is near an end
- Protecting a paid for property if you default on another
- How do I verify sources and analyzed information
- Obama floats a plan to tax mileage
- Experts say the US “can’t default as the global currency”, really?
- Hillary Clinton warns of coming food shortages
- Made in the USA making a comeback, not all good news.
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- TSP Gear Shop
- ShelfReliance.com – (sponsor of the day)
- Silver and Gold Shop – (sponsor of the day)
- Members Support Brigade
- High Mowing Seeds Being Given Out in Today’s Show – READ THE INSTRUCTION BEFORE PLAYING – Get the SKU# at the bottom of the page and put it in the subject line with nothing else, put your name and shipping address in the body of the email and email it to jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com contest ends at 5PM Central on 5-9-11
- Is Austerity Coming to America
- China to be #1 Economy in the World by 2016
- Obama Floats a Mileage Tax But Denies Ownership of It?
- Hillary Clinton Raises an Alarm on Food Prices
- Made in The USA May Make a “Come Back”
- Ron Hood’s Survival.com Magazine
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.