Today we do our typical Monday show with your feedback and questions. Today we have a lot to talk about including a coming “Grasshopper Invasion”, yes I am serious about that.
Tune in today as we discuss…
- The audio quality of the show is a LOT better starting today, thank to Chris
- How do you determine and amend soil PH levels
- Did the honey bee die off in Canada have anything to do with GMOs
- Why do newly planted bare root trees fail and how do you prevent it
- What was the big event on Saturday night? Did you participate in it in anyway?
- The grasshoppers are about to invade, what do we do?
- How do you balance your time between education and action when prepping
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- The Berkey Guy – (sponsor of the day)
- MURS Radio – (sponsor of the day)
- Andrew’s YouTube Video on Earth Hour
- Honey Bee Die off in Canada’s Recent Winter
- Nano Technology Comes to Our Food
- The Grasshoppers Invade
- How to Test and Adjust Soil PH Levels
- Heirloom Seed Swap (Please visit, sign up and list seeds)
- Ron Hood’s Survival.com Magazine
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.