James Sellars, LCSW is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in the state of New York. His practice focuses on assisting people through marital issues and divorce, as well as, the ugly aftermath it can leave behind.
Mr. Sellars specializes in counseling people on co-parenting issues, emotional problems in their children, stress, anger management and substance abuse.
Lately he has noticed a large trend in his practice dealing with people’s uncertainty and anxieties regarding the state of our world. Today he joins us to discuss the mental health issues surrounding disasters and economic collapse.
Join us today as we discuss…
- Why people are more fearful in today’s world
- The difficulty in counseling a person with a legitimate fear
- Why prepping is a positive step to reduce anxiety
- The role that out door activity has in restoring a positive mental state
- The multigenerational entitlement attitude and its damage to modern society
- What a vidiot is and how to avoid letting your child become one
- How gardening can actually treat mental illnesses
- The role of animal husbandry in metal health
- Disconnecting from the digital world
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.