Americans in particular are very fond of the word freedom. It always has amazed me how people so attracted to the word freedom can get so upset when someone chooses to use said freedom differently then they do. Over half of the people don’t vote, we all know this but tell someone who does vote you are going to around an election and watch them lose their minds about it.
America’s main population has no idea what freedom means any longer. They think it basically means, go to school and conform. Go to college and conform. Get a job and conform. Pick a side of the dichotomy and conform to that. Buy a house with massive debt, get credit cards, obey ever law including unjust ones.
Never speak a single negative word about teacher, cops or soldiers, ever, under any circumstances, they are all heroes, ever single one of them, always. A 401K is your total retirement because SSI will be there, just trust the state. Spend 20% of your life in a car going back and forth to pay for a house you will likely never own. Shut up and pay your taxes, it is the patriotic thing to do, we need roads!
Work until at least 70, then pray you have enough money to live an okay life until you die. Along the way never make the sheep uncomfortable. Don’t say anything offensive. Never mention a single difference between races or sexes and accept that gender is “fluid”. Listen to the TV and believe what it tells you. Never question “settled science” and you better not ever question a doctor’s view on medicine or vaccines. It is totally acceptable to point out the curruption, lies, greed and malice of drug companies, but never question the people that sell you the drugs.
There are literally hundreds of “rules” that are not laws yet society itself enforces them to the point of collective enforced brainwashing. Today we discuss how to pull away from being part of the “self policing monkeys”.
Join me today as we discuss…
- The story of the self policing monkeys
- The difference between what you care about and what you can influence
- Why you have to fight a “guerrilla war” at this point in the game
- Why radical, rebel and revolutionary are positive things
- Why growing food is the ultimate act of rebellion
- Why building things is an act of rebellion
- How we now plan out deaths instead of retirement
- Why you don’t have to do many of the things you think you do
- The motivation that makes you do things you don’t want to do
- Changing that motivation into a positive force
- The sliding scale, your on it what does it mean and what direction are you going
- What would you do if you could do anything you wanted
Resources for today’s show…
- Follow Life With Jack on Instagram
- TSP Facebook Group
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- The Granddaddy’s Gun Club
- Biltong for Breakfast
- Find Your TSP Facebook Group for Your State
- The Heart from your Hate – Trivium
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.