Today we continue our focus on things you can do to move from totally unprepared to basically prepared as a first stage of insuring your future. While these steps are dramatically simple and won’t make you bullet proof they will get you through 90% of the disasters that might come you way.
These initial steps then form an effective building platform as you build up for the 10% of disasters that are less likely but have larger impact scales.
If you are new to prepping I suggest you listen to part one of this series first and use the below referenced episodes as more information on getting started, calming fears and getting your plans organized.
- Episode-1166- The Fundamental Mentality of Modern Survivalism
- Episode-848- Modern Survival Philosophy
- Episode-474- Disaster Probability, Impact and Commonality
- Episode-370- Situational Awareness vs Normalcy Bias
With those four episodes on your side you will be well on the way to understanding how to formulate your own plan based on your own needs based on your own risk tolerance.
Today I will continue on the work we did yesterday, finishing off with some more thoughts on security, then move on to health and sanitation and from there wrap things up with developing financial security.
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Mint
- TSP Gear
- Back Yard Food Production – (sponsor of the day)
- Fortress Defense Consultants – (sponsor of the day)
- Battery1234.com – (Run by Steven Harris has many of the energy products I recommended today)
- Doom and Bloom Survival Medicine Handbook
- Permaculture Voices – Conference I Will Be Speaking At
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.