There were no less then 200 inquires from the audience after Rob Gray’s last appearance where he mentioned that you could set up an IRA where you had phyical possession of silver inside the IRA.
When there is that level of interest in a topic I get off my “forth point of contact” (butt for no military types out there) and get it on the air fast.
So Rob has returned to discuss exactly how you set up an IRA where you are in total control of all assets held within it and can physically put your hands on any items held in the IRA.
I have always been opposed to phyical metal in an IRA because I simply don’t consider metal in a vault 1000 miles away to be phyical metal, the only thing I hold is a piece of paper saying the metal exists. This method Rob lays out today takes care of that issue.
Rob and I are in agreement when it comes to buying new silver that you are better off buying metal and holding it privately but many of us have old IRAs, this I think is the best use for the system we will discuss today. Short of cashing out early and paying the penalties this is the best method I have ever seen to take full 100% control of assets (including phyical assets) inside an IRA investment vehicle.
Join Rob and I Today as We Discuss…
- What is a self directed IRA
- How do you set up a self directed IRA
- What can you hold in a self directed IRA
- How do you maintain 100% control of metal in a self directed IRA
- Can you hold silver in a safe deposit box with a Self Directed IRA
- What is the most secure type of home safe for storing small items
- Is there a way to hold silver and earn interest on it, yes
- What does the recent scare on guns and mag teach us about markets as a whole
- What exactly is IRA approved silver
- Why I think you 100% should use a professional to set up your SD IRA
Resources for Today’s Show:
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- TSP Mint
- TSP Gear
- The Berkey Guy – (sponsor of the day)
- Free State Project – (sponsor of the day)
- Rob’s Article on IRA Misconceptions
- The Person Rob Used to Set Up his Father’s Self Directed IRA
- Rob’s Silver Lease Agreement – (Downloadable PDF, Contact Rob at opencurrency.com with questions or to set up an agreement)
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.