We are now beginning the final week of shows for 2011, as a reminder we are going to be “closed” from Dec. 23rd to January 2nd. During this time I WILL be providing tech support but not putting out new shows.
With this in mind I wanted to do a show today that would help you as you ponder the new year during what ever down time you might have. It saddens me how much liberty we have lost, but what saddens me even more is the defeatism of those that are in their own words, “fighting for liberty”. The reality is there are some things we can not change at the current time, our fellow citizens are not ready to do so. Until then we must live in liberty in our own lives.
Join me today as I discuss…
- What I got wrong about the NDAA and why it doesn’t matter
- Why I believe that now is the time for personal action not political action
- The 14 things I think you must do to have personal liberty
- Believe and do as you please (with in the law)
- Spread your belief example, never with force
- Create independence from the systems
- Solve your own problems when ever you can
- Vote for what you believe in, not who you think can win
- Know why you believe what you believe
- Accept challenges to what you believe but require facts
- Never submit to government authority voluntarily (legally resist)
- Create your own systems, your own networks, etc.
- Value education and be a self directed learner at all times
- Let no man speak for you or put words in your mouth
- Accept that others many ignore, demean or attack you
- Argue ideas, do not ague the validity of the individual
- Remember no matter what anyone says, what you do matters
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- MURS Radio – (sponsor of the day)
- Bulk Ammo – (sponsor of the day)
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.