Today is sort of a free wheeling show. I discuss three main topics including money moving to buy farmland, the alliance of BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) nations for a new currency and basic food storage for new survivalists
- Getting Started with Emergency Food Storage – Starting with the philosophy of “store what you eat and eat what you store”. Then we expand on building a basis with low cost long term storables from the supermarket. From there into adding in true long term storage foods such as Mountain House, etc.
- Next up is this BRIC Nations – Join me as I discuss the actions of Brazil, Russia, India and China as they plan for a new global currency basis. I also analyze why this alliance makes sense and why we should be figuring out how to deal with the results because they are coming.
- The final topic today is farmland investing – George Soros and Jim Rodgers are pumping money into buying farmland. The meaning? Food shortages are all but assured in the future. However, I have a compelling case for why this investment COULD backfire if they don’t evaluate land management techniques if the play is designed for long term holding.
Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Region Six Get Together
- Lew Rockwell Piece on Buying up farmland
- Report on the activity of the BRIC alliance
- More on BRIC (pay attention to this folks)