It’s Monday and time for another round of you your feedback, questions and commentary sent to jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Today we discuss what the droughts might mean, a deer tears up an Obama sign, the Berkey Guy’s September bonus for MSB, more on QE3 (aka QE Infinity), a potential stock bull market, top bar bee hives, new taxes coming for all in 2013, and more.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air. I do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Emails On
- What might all the droughts mean for us
- More on QE Infinity and what it may mean for the stock market
- Why now may be a time to buy stocks, CAREFULLY
- Some humor, apparently deer don’t like Obama
- The Berkey Guy’s September Bonus for MSB
- Making “paleo pancakes”
- A new way to make top bar bee hives (with a potential problem)
- Obama’s George Bush Sr. moment on “no new taxes”
- A simple way to understand big numbers, use time
- Why we need to think more about a “shift” then “the end”
Resources for Today’s Show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- TSP Copper
- ShelfReliance.com – (sponsor of the day)
- Free State Project – (sponsor of the day)
- Be Part of Episode 1000
- Weimar Republic – Read the part called the Golden Era and it came AFTER hyperinflation!
- Deer kicks the crap out of Obama Sign
- 55 Gallon Top Bar Hives
- Tax Increases for ALL – Shockingly yes Obama Lied
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.