It’s Monday and time for another round of you your feedback, questions and commentary sent to jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Today we discuss dichotomies, power outages, charity, community, gardening, guns, primitive weapons and more.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air. I do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Emails On
- Lights out in Arkansas – the generator is running and we are kicking back
- Chik-fil-A and an opportunity to break a dichotomy squandered
- Choosing a hand gun specifically a revolver
- Thoughts on primitive weapons and hunting tools
- Thoughts on charity, community deserts and helping others
- Cooking with green pumpkins or green winter squashes
- Planting container grown trees and avoiding circling root syndrome
- What does the passage of audit the fed by the house mean – not much yet
Resources for Today’s Show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- TSP Copper
- Ready Made Resources – (sponsor of the day)
- Bulk Ammo – (sponsor of the day)
- Be Part of Episode 1000
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.