Today we have your feedback and some additional things that you just won’t believe since we prempted the listener feedback show yesterday for the 2 year anniversary show. Today we discuss a real world example of a country turning to gold, 50 facts about the US economy you just won’t believe, zip ties, parachute cord and more.
Join me today as we discuss…
- 50 things about the U.S. economy that defy all reason
- Uses for zip ties and parachute cord in your prepping, bush-crafting, etc.
- Why did I choose Arkansas for my BOL
- Thoughts on how to store a 8 month cash emergency fund
- The pros and cons of grid tied solar with battery back up
- Why is China again buying US Treasuries
- Can seeds survive outside in a freezing winter
- What is the new proposed FCC regulation of the internet really all about
- Greece turns to gold for safety, what we can learn from it
- Assclown of the week returns, a school principle thinks a 2 inch toy solider is a weapon
- Hero of the week returns, a retired general tells a young man what he did was right
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Ready Made Resources – (sponsor of the day)
- Sawtooth Tactical – (sponsor of the day)
- ITS Tactical’s YouTube Channel – Check out his “Knot of the Week” play list
- 50 Statistics about the US Economy too Crazy to Believe – Yet they are true!
- China and Other Nations Buy US Treasuries
- FCC Starts Bid for ISP Control
- Video about the assclown principle who thinks a toy solider is a weapon
- RI Boy Who Made Banned Solider Hat Gets a Medal
- Ron Hood’s Survival.com Magazine
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.