Today on The Survival Podcast we discuss the Cyprus bank failure, using brewers malts, gardening in windy areas, GMO crops and more.
Yes it’s Monday so it is time for another round of your feedback, questions and commentary sent to jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air.
I also do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Emails On
- Why the new deal in Cyprus sucks but is more fair then the prior one
- Used for half a ton of expired brewers malted grain
- Dealing with flat windy areas for gardeners
- A congressmen anomalously gives Monsanto a Free Pass
- Free garden amendments
- The low down on mulches, myths vs reality
- Apparently anti depressants make better mommies
- An easy cheap way to move heavy chicken tractors
Resources for Today’s Show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- TSP Mint
- TSP Gear
- The Berkey Guy – (sponsor of the day)
- JM Bullion – (sponsor of the day)
- Article on the New Deal in Cyprus
- Is Raiding Russian Mafia Bank Accounts Really a Good Idea?
- Monsanto Rider is Anomalously Granted by a Congressman as an Amendment
- Women Say Antidepressants, Anti-Anxiety Meds Make Them Better Moms
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.