It’s Monday and time for another round of you your feedback, questions and commentary sent to jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Today we discuss the mythical fiscal cliff, the fairytale that is the debt ceiling, justice in Piedmont Oklahoma, your job vs. “your business” and new things coming to TSP .
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air. I do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Emails On
- Why the fiscal cliff isn’t a cliff at all
- Geithner says raise the debt ceiling to infinity, here is why it doesn’t matter
- Understanding your business vs. your job title and why it matters
- When neighbors cross over form annoying to criminal behavior
- Justice has been done in Piedmont OK
- Many updates about TSP, workshops, 13 Skills and more.
Resources for Today’s Show…
- Lifetime MSB Membership (limited time only)
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- TSP Copper
- TSP Gear Shop
- Karma – Asshole Cop Who Wrote a Toddler a Ticket for Peeing is Fired!
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.