It’s Monday and time for another round of you your feedback, questions and commentary sent to jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Today we discuss economic collapse, states grabbing private retirement dollars, the real US national debt no one talks about, WROL and more.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air. I do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Emails On
- Would you pay 1 billion for 100 million in return, CA schools do
- The National Debt will be 22 Billion by 2016
- The REAL US Debt is 222 Trillion, yes really
- The REAL growth in the national debt last year was 11 trillion
- So you say I am a conspiracy nut when I tell you the UN wants a global tax?
- New Government Run Pension Funds for Private Sector in CA
- If you have a year of food, is there any reason not to by a 2nd year’s worth
- A response to “Preppers will Die in WROL” by MainePrepper
Resources for Today’s Show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- TSP Copper
- Back Yard Food Production – (sponsor of the day)
- Fortress Defense Consultants – (sponsor of the day)
- California Finances Schools with CAP Bonds
- US Debt Clock
- Blink the Real US Debt Just Grew by 11 Trillion in one Year
- UN Considers Imposing Global Taxes
- State of CA to Run Private Retirement Accounts
- Stuffed with Knowledge Deal from Survival Gear Bags
- Stuffed with Gear Deal from Survival Gear Bags
- “Preppers will Die in WROL” by MainePrepper
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.