Today on The Survival Podcast I take your questions on aquaponics. Since I launched my Indoor Aquaponics Project on YouTube tons of questions are coming in so I am taking today to answer a few of them.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air.
I also do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- What is the best type of bed to make from 55 gallon drums
- Should you build a system in full sun, partial shade or heavy shade
- What is the best source of good bacteria to kick start a new system
- What about feeding mosquito larva or other natural feed to your fish
- What does and does not go in an aquaponics system
- What kind of ROI do you get on a aquaponics system
- How can you deal with “sludge” without a solids separator
- What fish gives you the best ROI in an aquaponics system
- Where do you get seed for black oil sunflower microgreens
- What about pollinators in your system
- More on grocery store planting any any concerns about it
- If I could only have one, wicking, ebb and flow or raft which would I pick and why
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- The Year 87
- Walking To Freedom
- The Granddaddy’s Gun Club
- Bullhead Fishing Forum – A new little site I started
- Get Your Liberty Forum Tickets – Use Code tsp10 for 10% off all tickets.
- API Quickstart Aquarium Bacteria
- Python Tank Cleaner
- Grow Light Rail Kit
- The Walk – Sawyer Brown
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.