Today on the Survival Podcast I take your comments, questions and thoughts on public schools, government, lies by Smithsonian.com about GMO, growing fruit trees and more.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air.
I also do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Emails On
- If you thought you heard it all with public school, share lunch, get suspended
- Why I prefer full sized tree root stock over dwarf and semi dwarf
- More on automation replacing man power
- How data collection by stores is getting kind of eerie
- My response to last Monday’s prepper scenario and this weeks new one
- More lies from the GMO advocates
- More public school idiocy this time over chap stick
- Texas seeks death penalty for a man who shot a cop breaking into his home
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1431
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- The Great Big AgriTrue Contest
- Sawtooth Tactical – (sponsor of the day)
- Bulk Ammo – (sponsor of the day)
- Bob Wells Nursery Joins the MSB
- Detention for Sharing a Chicken Burrito
- How to Replace two Employees with 950 dollars
- Target Knows When You are Pregnant
- Smithsonian Lies about GMOs, BLATANTLY
- Student Petitions to Lift Chap Stick Ban
- Cops Serve No Knock Warrant and Get Shot, One Killed
This Monday’s Prepper Scenario
A serious illness of some form has gone into true epidemic mode. The government and the CDC have imposed a quarantine. There is to be no travel or movement in your area for 30 days. If you are away from home you are permitted to travel home but once there you must stay put. If you are home now you must stay, no last minute trips to “the store” which is likely a shambles anyway. You can’t go to work, you and your family just have to stick it out for 30 days, may be more. What would you do, including how to keep sanitation in check and how to keep morale up.
Last Monday’s Prepper Scenario
There is a knock on your door, it is a sheriff deputy or local police officer. He tells you there is a chemical spill just up the road and mandatory evacuation has been ordered. It is about 8pm, your spouse is in the shower, your kids are in PJs in front of the TV. The threat is real and you understand and will comply with the order to evacuate.
The officer doesn’t know how long it will last, he says likely at least a week and you need to move NOW, ten minutes to get out tops, what do you do? The evacuation area is relatively small, about a mile in diameter.
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Also remember we have an expert council you can address your calls to. If you do this you should email me right after your call at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with expert council call in the subject line. In the body of your email tell me that you just called in a question for the council and what number you called in from. I will then give the call priority when I screen calls.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.