Today on the Survival Podcast I take your comments, questions and thoughts on government, law enforcement, privacy, education, who are “they” and more.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air.
I also do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Emails On
- Some follow up on “virtual nations”
- Why is someone pointing to abuse by LEOs called a cop hater
- If you keep your data private Comcast may threaten to drop your service
- Yahoo threatened with 250,000 dollar a day fines for not reporting your data to the feds
- A school in England is mandating finger print scanners for school lunches
- A message from a listener about the hands of time
- This Monday’s Prepper Scenario
- Did you know Crepe Myrtle is a medicinal plant
- America’s Big Game, A short story by listener
- A military officer is denied entry to a school, the bigger issue is…
- The arrogance of American is seen in our attitude toward productive trees
- Where do you go when you do want to hear the “news”, I say everywhere
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1426
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- The Great Big AgriTrue Contest
- Sawtooth Tactical – (sponsor of the day)
- Bulk Ammo – (sponsor of the day)
- Bob Wells Nursery Joins the MSB
- My Article about the “Hater/Racist” Formula
- Police chief ‘shocked’ by cop interfering with man recording arrest on video
- Comcast Threatens Tor Customers
- Yahoo Threatened with Huge Fines
- Little Johnny Must Submit a Finger Print Scan for his State Provided Lunch
- The Medicinal Use of Crepe Myrtle
- America’s Big Game
- Army Office told his Uniform Might Offend Others in a School
- Guerrilla Grafters Make Public Trees Fruitful
- We May Never Pass this Way Again – By Seals and Croft
- Origins of ISIS Video, Also Explains What Happened to Ambassador Stevens
This Monday’s Prepper Scenario
There is a knock on your door, it is a sheriff deputy or local police officer. He tells you there is a chemical spill just up the road and mandatory evacuation has been ordered. It is about 8pm, your spouse is in the shower, your kids are in PJs in front of the TV. The threat is real and you understand and will comply with the order to evacuate.
The officer doesn’t know how long it will last, he says likely at least a week and you need to move NOW, ten minutes to get out tops, what do you do? The evacuation area is relatively small, about a mile in diameter.
Last Monday’s Prepper Scenario
Today you walk into work, get called into HR, you are fired, there is no severance, there is only whatever your state pays in unemployment at your current status. You call your spouse to break the bad news on the way home, they tell you the same just happened to them, what do you do now?
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Also remember we have an expert council you can address your calls to. If you do this you should email me right after your call at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with expert council call in the subject line. In the body of your email tell me that you just called in a question for the council and what number you called in from. I will then give the call priority when I screen calls.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.