It’s Monday and time for another round of you your feedback, questions and commentary sent to jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Today we discuss the Iraqi Dinar Scam, pepper industry rip offs, city bankruptcy, voter ID, food storage, gold confiscation and more.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air. I do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Emails On
- Can you get rich for pennies with the Iraqi Dinar? Um No!
- A new rip off from Solutions from Science
- Food storage on 50 dollars a week
- Did the government confiscate gold coins, no, they reclaimed stolen property
- More proof most financial “experts” are more likely idiots
- I said they were coming now they are here, private cities in Honduras
- Okay I admit it there MIGHT be a legitimate use for a credit card
- Using large timber stumps for hugulkultur
- Should we even call what we are doing with wood based gardens in the states hugulkultur
- In Harrisburg a Judge has ordered a tax increase
- Thoughts on voter ID and a way of seeing it the TV will never tell you
Resources for Today’s Show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- TSP Copper
- ShelfReliance.com – (sponsor of the day)
- Silver and Gold Shop – (sponsor of the day)
- Be Part of Episode 1000
- Meet Jack at the Hickory, NC Self Reliance Expo
- Consumer Alert on the Iraqi Dinar
- You Can’t Fix Stupid on the Dinar Scams
- How to Sell Your Dinars, Laughable
- Survival Tenet Number 5 on Food Storage
- Short Version Yellow Journalism on Supposed “Gold Confiscation”
- Long Version Truth about the Gold Coins, note the use of “spirited away“
- News Summary: Pay off student loans quickly?
- Honduras Agrees to Private City Deal
- 6 Purchases to Use a Credit Card For
- Harrisburg – Judge Orders Income Tax Doubled for all Residents
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.