Today on The Survival Podcast I answer your questions on gardening, economics, the media, weeds, exercise, dogs, cooking and more.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air.
I also do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- What this week will look like, Episode 2500 will land on Friday
- Quote of the week – “The cat is the best anarchist” – Ernest Hemingway
- More on neglected garden beds
- How much effect can the media really have on the economy
- Dealing with bind weed
- Preventing muscle loss as we age
- Dealing with off leash unknown dogs in a public place
- What to do with an unused above ground pool
- Yet another use for a Sous Vide circulator
- Making a keto friendly and healthy blue cheese dressing
- First Make Mayo
- Cup of Oil – olive, avocado, coconut (0 carbs)
- One large raw egg (.4 carbs)
- One tbs of mustard (0 carbs)
- One tbs of ACV (0 carbs)
- One tsp of salt (0 carbs)
- Now make the blue cheese dressing
- One cup of good mayo (.4 carbs see above)
- One cup of whole fat organic sour cream (9.8 carbs)
- Two tbs of organic whipping cream (.84 carbs)
- 3/4 cup of blue cheese crumbles (6 grams carbs)
- One tsp of salt
- One tsp of coarse cracked black (Tellicherry is Best)
- Tune in for the procedure
- Yield is about 2.5 Cups
- Serving Size 2 TBS – 40 Servings
- Total carbs – 17.04 = .43 carbs a sevring
- Ken’s Steak House Blue Cheese is 1 per serving but not chunky and full of soy oils
- First Make Mayo
Resources for today’s show…
- Follow Life With Jack on Instagram
- TSP Facebook Group
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- What I base my Mayo and Blue Cheese Dressings on.
- In the Blood – Home Free
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.