It’s Monday and time for another round of you your feedback, questions and commentary sent to jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Today we discuss yogurt cheese, the North East storms, big business and boycotts that do and don’t matter, Scranton’s economic woes and what they indicate about our economic future and more.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air. I do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Emails On
- Something better than cheese cloth for cheese making
- Charities in WV must feed thousands due to the black out
- Why the Modern Tomato Tastes Like Cardboard
- Would a Wall-Mart boycott help anyone
- State’s rights and both edges of its knife
- Is The Real-World Middle Class Tax Rate: 75%
- RT’s Capital Account used the black hole imagery- did they rip me off?
- Scranton cuts all pay to minimum wage for every city employee
- What might it mean to commoditize personal data
- If the economy collapses will it create an opportunity for freedom or tyranny
- Preventing squash vine borers with moth crystals
Resources for Today’s Show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Harvest Eating – (sponsor of the day)
- Western Botanicals – (sponsor of the day)
- Flour Sack Towels an Alternative to Cheese Cloth
- In West Virginia, mass feedings planned in wake of storms, heat wave
- Why Modern Tomatoes Taste Like Carbord
- Article Claiming Wall-Mart is Destroying America
- For Some The Middle Class Tax Rate is 75%
- Arizona Asserts States Rights
- California’s Assertion of States Rights
- RT Talks about The Monetary Event Horizon – (Did they rip me off, I am not sure)
- Minimum Wage for All Scranton Employees and the City Still Ends Up with only 5K in the Bank
- China Wants To Construct A 50 Square Mile Self-Sustaining City South Of Boise, Idaho
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.