Today on the Survival Podcast I take your comments, questions and thoughts on liberty, economics, black cherry, air rifles, what is worth making for yourself and more.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air.
I also do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Emails On
- Follow up from last weeks rant on personal liberty
- We are now in the third largest stock bubble in history
- What are uses for black cherry, how best to harvest it
- Thoughts on air rifles and what to look for in one
- What you should make at home and what you should buy
- Thoughts on the traditional roles of male and female
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1390
- Join Our Forum
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- The Berkey Guy – (sponsor of the day)
- Fortress Defense Consultants – (sponsor of the day)
- WSJ Article – We are in Huge Stock Bubble Right Now
- Three Part Video Series – Why QE3 Will Work
Today’s Conflicted Monday Scenario
You are bugging out by foot and see a crashed prison bus. The inmates are stuck and trying to get out. The bus is on fire and they are begging for help. Do you use your axe to break the windshield glass and let them out, or do you let them die?
Last Week’s Conflicted Monday Scenario
After the collapse, people start bartering for goods and services. Illegal drugs have become a hot commodity in your region. One day while showing off your wares at a local trading post, someone tries to barter with with you by paying you in drugs.
There are no longer any laws to say what is legal or illegal but you know these substances are harmful and addictive. Would you take drugs in exchange for your goods and services after the collapse? Why or why not?
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Also remember we have an expert council you can address your calls to. If you do this you should email me right after your call at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with expert council call in the subject line. In the body of your email tell me that you just called in a question for the council and what number you called in from. I will then give the call priority when I screen calls.
Our Expert Council is Made Up of…
- Kerry Davis – Dark Angel Medical – Emergency Medicine and Life Saving Care
- Bryan Black – ITS Tactical – All Things Tactical, E&E, Lock Picking, etc.
- Frank Sharp Jr. – Fortress Defense Consultants – Weapons, Tactics and Security
- Darby Simpson – DarbySimpson.com – Livestock and Farm Management/ Homestead Consulting
- Ben Falk – Whole Systems Design – Permaculture
- Tim Glance – Old Grouch’s Military Surplus – Bug Out Vehicles, Military Surplus and Communications
- Steven Harris – Solar1234 – All things Energy
- Chef Keith Snow – Harvest Eating – Cooking
- John Pugliano – Investable Wealth – Investing and Finance
- Gary Collins – PrimalPowerMethod.com – Health and Nutrition (primal/paleo/etc)
- Michael Jordan – The Bee Whisper – All Things Bees
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.