It’s Monday and time for another round of you your feedback, questions and commentary sent to jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Today we discuss Obamacare and the Constitution, Libertarianism and Safety Nets, Growing Food vs. Buying it, The Balkan Wars, a Cashless Society and more.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air. I do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Emails On…
- The latest “Obamacare is unconstitutional argument” that failed
- Why Obamacare is going to create a faster road to national economic collapse
- The two apolitical conversations we should have about any proposed law
- The extremely dangerous precedent set by the Obamacare ruling
- How would a libertarian nation handle the need for “safety nets”
- We now have a transcript of the Selco Interview about Surviving the Balkan war
- TSP listener Victor Alfieri wins his battle to keep chickens in his yard
- What the US National Debt is going to lead to
- Why we have to stop arguing with our fellow citizens
- Why the US wants to and likely will push for a cashless society
- What the economic end game likely will look like
Resources for Today’s Show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Meet Me at the Self Reliance Expo
- Get Tickets to the Self Reliance Expo
- The Berkey Guy – (sponsor of the day)
- Fortress Defense Consultants – (sponsor of the day)
- Article Claiming Obamacare is Unconstitutional Based on House Origination Clause
- Why Obamacare isn’t actually Unconstitutional Based on the House Origination Clause
- Judge Says Alfieri Can Keep His Chickens
- The US Debt Clock
- PDF of the Selco Interview
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.