Today we have a longer than normal show but tons of important topics. Some is pretty uplifting and some as typical is sort of depressing, however, all of it is important.
Tune in today to hear…
- Free and cheap services from vocational/tech shools
- Planting your own trees from seed, from food leftovers
- A little girl uses a potato to teach us about poison in our foods
- More on my plans for a new food standard, called, AgriTrue
- Farm land is hot, the good, the bad and the ugly
- 144 free ways to educate yourself
- The man who stopped the desert (a new documentary)
- AAR on the Southern Poverty Law Centers Sovereign Citizen Conference
- Buying land formally used for “modern agriculture”
- Dealing with deniers, the easy way
- Feeding 65,000 families, with seeds
- The social security cut that isn’t a cut
- More local G-man douchebaggery, Cops shut down a lemonade stand!
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Win a Free AR-7 Survival Rifle from Ready Made Resources
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- Silver and Gold Shop – (sponsor of the day)
- HarvestEating.com – (sponsor of the day)
- The Potato Project Video (how cute is this little girl?)
- Farmland Values Skyrocket
- 12 Dozen Awesome Self Education Resources
- The Man Who Stopped the Desert (video trailer)
- The 2012 Federal Budget – yes my numbers are real and public!
- Social Security Raises will be Lower – (only the government calls reducing growth of spending a “cut”)
- Why the debt ceiling WILL BE RAISED, no matter what
- CNN Report on DinnerGarden.org – The group giving away free seeds.
- DinnerGarden.org – If you are looking for a good cause this one seems very solid. Free Seeds from them have fed 65,000 families so far.
- Fearless Police Chief Shuts Down Lemonade Stand Run by Little Girls – Yes sadly this is a real news story!
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.