It’s Monday and time for another round of you your feedback, questions and commentary sent to jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Today we discuss libertarians eying Honduras, austerity in Spain, downward class migration, cities in bankruptcy, another petro dollar work around, long term paleo foods, chaos, printing a bull market, for survival, bank lending, a better silver ETF, a 40 year old warning and more.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air. I do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Emails On
- Libertarians eye Honduras for a group of “free cities”
- Austerity and tax increases for Spain
- Downward class migration shows up in a study but the researchers don’t see it
- More bankruptcies at the city level and a dark picture is emerging
- Two more nations give a petrol dollar middle finger to the US
- Some Paleo Survival Foods
- How chaos can actually help in some survival situations
- The Fed is responsible for 50% of the value of the S&P 500
- Why SIVR is a better silver ETF then SLV
- California cities may use imminent domain to “help” homeowners who are underwater
- A message from 1965 that warns us about where we seem to be right now
Resources for Today’s Show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- The Berkey Guy – (sponsor of the day)
- Fortress Defense Consultants – (sponsor of the day)
- Honduras Shrugged
- A New Reality for Spain
- The Media is on the Trail of Downward Class Migration but Still Doesn’t Get it
- Rising Costs Push California Cities into Bankruptcy
- Turkey and Iran Trade Gold for Oil
- Top Ten Survival Paleo Foods at Survival Punk
- Selco’s Story of Survival Via Chaos
- Market Savior? Stocks Might be 50% Lower Without the Fed
- 1965 Speech on the Pending Dangers to the Loss of Liberty in the US
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.