Time for a listener feedback show with a new twist. I will be taking questions today from users of the TSP Zello Channel. I don’t know if this will become a regular feature but it should be a fun show and save me screening questions on a day when I am still pretty sick.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air.
I also do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Emails On
- What are some examples of priories between prepping extremes – from Wintyrbourne
- What to do with an area you can’t make productive for a few years – from Kirtus
- Brass from a Kel-Tec Sub2000 40 S&W has a crease in it, can you reload it – from Idahoprepper
- How do you tell when peaches are ready to harvest – from Dustin
- How to eradicate stink bugs – from MiniMac
- Special considerations in packaging and selling eggs from Leos.Mike
- Guilding with blackberries – Lylbird
- Financing of permaculture farms – from roguelibertarian
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1386
- Join Our Forum
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- Knife Kits – (sponsor of the day)
- Backwoods Home – (sponsor of the day)
Today’s Conflicted Monday Scenario
After the collapse, people start bartering for goods and services. Illegal drugs have become a hot commodity in your region. One day while showing off your wares at a local trading post, someone tries to barter with with you by paying you in drugs.
There are no longer any laws to say what is legal or illegal but you know these substances are harmful and addictive. Would you take drugs in exchange for your goods and services after the collapse? Why or why not?
Last Week’s Conflicted Monday Scenario
In a world post-collapse, supplies that aren’t replenished eventually run out. When things calm down to the point where a local economy can start flourishing, what type of business or venture would you like to pursue in order to help rebuild society and take care of your needs.
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Also remember we have an expert council you can address your calls to. If you do this you should email me right after your call at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with expert council call in the subject line. In the body of your email tell me that you just called in a question for the council and what number you called in from. I will then give the call priority when I screen calls.
Our Expert Council is Made Up of…
- Kerry Davis – Dark Angel Medical – Emergency Medicine and Life Saving Care
- Bryan Black – ITS Tactical – All Things Tactical, E&E, Lock Picking, etc.
- Frank Sharp Jr. – Fortress Defense Consultants – Weapons, Tactics and Security
- Darby Simpson – DarbySimpson.com – Livestock and Farm Management/ Homestead Consulting
- Ben Falk – Whole Systems Design – Permaculture
- Tim Glance – Old Grouch’s Military Surplus – Bug Out Vehicles, Military Surplus and Communications
- Steven Harris – Solar1234 – All things Energy
- Chef Keith Snow – Harvest Eating – Cooking
- John Pugliano – Investable Wealth – Investing and Finance
- Gary Collins – PrimalPowerMethod.com – Health and Nutrition (primal/paleo/etc)
- Michael Jordan – The Bee Whisper – All Things Bees
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.