It’s Monday and time for another round of you your feedback, questions and commentary sent to jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Today we discuss gardens, city level bankruptcy, the eventual QE3, safe handling of wild pork or bear, GMOs, the Euro crisis and more.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air. I do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Emails On
- Tulsa cuts down a woman’s garden in direct opposition to their own law
- If the Fed goes on a “money printing bender” after the election what happens to metal prices
- Can you protect yourself from trichinosis by freezing pork and other meats
- How to avoid a city level bankruptcy, just declare an “emergency”
- Speaking of bankruptcy, Stockton California is about to go over the edge
- Did GMO grass just kill cattle, personally I am not sure it is GMO grass
- Peter Schiff gives us his take on the Euro crisis and America’s future
Resources for Today’s Show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Harvest Eating – (sponsor of the day)
- Free State Project – (sponsor of the day)
- The City of Tulsa Illegally Destroys a Woman’s Garden
- Info on Trichinosis
- USDA Info on Freezing to Prevent Trichinosis
- Bankrupt North Las Vegas avoids Bankruptcy by Declaring an “Emergency”
- Looks like Stockton California will be Officially Bankrupt this Week
- Cattle Killed by Hybrid Grass – (CBS seems to have gotten this wrong by calling it a GMO grass)
- Info on Tifton 85 Grass – as you can see it appears to be a hybrid not a GMO
- Peter Schiff on the Euro Crisis – YouTube Video I Played on the Air Today
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.