Today’s show is a hybrid, some listener feedback, some stuff from Expert Council Member John Pugliano and some stuff I have been looking into on my own. I want to tell you something you likely already know, the US Economy is screwed.
Frankly many other nations that people think are doing great are also screwed. Likely one of the best positioned nation in the world right now is Russia, but the problems of the world are the subject for another day, today I want to take a look at the shifts coming to our own backyard.
Join Me Today as We Discuss…
- Conflicted Monday’s Scenario
- Still some seats open for the PermaEthos PDC
- A kick off on the financial topic with thoughts by John Pugliano
- Russia now owes “no one nuthin”, nooooo, that’s just marketing
- The silver price fix is dead, silver is going to boom, um noooo more marketing
- Fast food workers want 15 bucks an hour, well what they are getting is replaced
- Retail will die in some areas and my shift in others
- The US is one bad quarter from an official recession (though they may cheat to hide it)
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1358
- Join Our Forum
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- Survival Gear Bags – (sponsor of the day)
- Safe Castle Royal – (sponsor of the day)
- Old Grouch’s Military Surplus – (MSB Discount Vendor of the Day)
- Robots to Replace Fast Food Workers
- End of the Silver Fix, Well the Current One
- The Death of Retail
- Russia Pays off USSR’s Debt
- US Economy Down 1% in 2014 First Quarter
Today’s Conflicted Monday Scenario
Grocery stores and mini-marts have been ransacked of all food. Your group is low on food and is in desperate need of resources. What other locations would you start looking for food or possible supplies to barter with?
Last Week’s Conflicted Monday Scenario
How can you tell others about the need to prepare without making yourself a target for unwanted visitors in the future?
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Also remember we have an expert council you can address your calls to. If you do this you should email me right after your call at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with expert council call in the subject line. In the body of your email tell me that you just called in a question for the council and what number you called in from. I will then give the call priority when I screen calls.
Our Expert Council is Made Up of…
- Kerry Davis – Dark Angel Medical – Emergency Medicine and Life Saving Care
- Bryan Black – ITS Tactical – All Things Tactical, E&E, Lock Picking, etc.
- Frank Sharp Jr. – Fortress Defense Consultants – Weapons, Tactics and Security
- Darby Simpson – DarbySimpson.com – Livestock and Farm Management/ Homestead Consulting
- Ben Falk – Whole Systems Design – Permaculture
- Tim Glance – Old Grouch’s Military Surplus – Bug Out Vehicles, Military Surplus and Communications
- Steven Harris – Solar1234 – All things Energy
- Chef Keith Snow – Harvest Eating – Cooking
- John Pugliano – Investable Wealth – Investing and Finance
- Gary Collins – PrimalPowerMethod.com – Health and Nutrition (primal/paleo/etc)
- Michael Jordan – The Bee Whisper – All Things Bees
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.