It’s Monday and time for another round of you your feedback, questions and commentary sent to jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Today we discuss Rand endorses Romney, student loans, pasteurized milk, the European crisis, debt, food plots, municipal bankruptcy, guns, gardening and more.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air. I do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Emails On
- Rand Paul endorsed Romney on the surface I say, “so what”
- Rand Paul’s endorsement take two, is there more to the story?
- Apparently “student aid” is subject to basic economic law, DUH!
- Thoughts on regular pasteurized milk, is it safe, is it healthy
- Spain gets a bailout, why it won’t be the last one
- The US Debt load is falling, why this is both true and well, a load of $H!T
- Thoughts on game food plots and the heavy use of chemicals like round up
- Providence RI to cut pensions to prevent bankruptcy
- Choosing between the Marlin Model 60 and the Ruger 10/22
- Converting clay soil to productive land
Resources for Today’s Show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Safecastle Royal– (sponsor of the day)
- MURS Radio – (sponsor of the day)
- Rand Paul Endorses Romney
- Student Aid Causes Higher College Tuition
- Providence Cuts Pensions
- Stockton California Has Their City Hall Foreclosed on by Wells Fargo
- Info on rGBH in our milk and why organic is the only commercial alternative
- US Debt Load Falling – (bullshit and truth all in one)
- Spain Gets a Bailout – I say the first of many yet to come
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.