Today on The Survival Podcast I take your questions on the war on cash, solar energy, domain names, guns, roundup, treated lumber, aquaponics and more.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air.
I also do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- What Australia’s ban on cash purchases over 10K tell us
- What we can learn from California’s solar panel mandate
- All about buying, squatting on, using, etc. domain names
- More on the Hi Point carbines and some stuff you likely didn’t now about 10mm
- Gee, RoundUp is bad for you mkay, says the government now
- What is the deal with pressure treated lumber and gardening and how long does it last
- Aquaponics with a pool pump? And a really big tank.
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- The Year 128
- Walking To Freedom
- The Granddaddy’s Gun Club
- Bullhead Fishing Forum – A new little site I started
- Biltong for Breakfast
- RoundUp is Bad Mkay
- Australia Bans Cash Purchases over 10,000 AUD
- California Mandates Solar for all New Homes
- Supermarket Flowers – Ed Sheeran
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.