Today on The Survival Podcast I answer your questions on passion, hydroponics, strategic relocation, aquatics, food preservation, ag for profit and more.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air.
I also do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- Quote of the day – “Find something you’re passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it”.
- What should you do with excess nutrient from a hydro system
- Gathering information for making a move to Texas
- How I built my “Miyagi Pond” and what I might do differently if I built another one
- How likely is it that we have had CoVid-Sars-2 circulating for much longer than we think
- A listener on the CoVid Front lines reports on the use of Hydroxycholorquine from the field
- Freezing vs. canning as a vegetable storage solution for excess garden production
- When you go into market gardening but realize how much work it really is and don’t know what to do next
Resources for today’s show…
- Follow Life With Jack on Instagram
- TSP Facebook Group
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- PhD Says we Can Get Rid of CoVid in a Few Weeks if we Stop doing Lockdowns
- NYC ICU Doc says the way we are using ventilators for CoVid is all wrong
- Article taken down as false news by Medium, seems to be at least partially validated by the Doctors Video one item above this link
- Brilliant Dr/Scientist with Another Alternative Take on CoVid
- If I Could Just Get it on Paper – Jimmy Buffett
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.