Today on the Survival Podcast I take your emails on the elections, welfare, drought, pattern recognition, homesteading, cover crops, permaculture, swales, duck eggs, apples, food hedges and more.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air.
I also do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Emails On
- How do you stay productive in the 2016 election cycle, don’t give a shit, that is how
- Australia cutting welfare if you don’t vaccinate, why I don’t really care
- More stupidity in regard to the California drought
- Bitcoin now accepted as paypal payments, the good and bad of this trend
- How to legalize chickens, let us count and share the ways
- When planting Antonovka apple can you use rootstocks instead of seeds
- Why can so many people allergic to chicken eggs can eat duck eggs
- What we learn by amending soil and what we might to to be too clever about at times
- What can you do with the space we call the “intra-swale space”
- Thoughts on home shooting ranges and lead contamination issues
- Plantain as a forage and cover crop
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1555
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- JM Bullion – (sponsor of the day)
- Western Botanicals – (sponsor of the day)
- Bullshit California Drought Meme I Tore Apart Today
- Australia Cuts So Called “Welfare Benefits” for those that Don’t Vaccinate
- Bitcoin Now Accepted via Paypal
- Antonovka Rootstocks
- Antonovka Seed
- Good article on duck egg nutrition
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Also remember we have an expert council you can address your calls to. If you do this you should email me right after your call at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with expert council call in the subject line. In the body of your email tell me that you just called in a question for the council and what number you called in from. I will then give the call priority when I screen calls.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.