Today on The Survival Podcast I take your questions on neighbors, indoor gardening, nitrogen fixing plants, homesteading, automation, lawns and more.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air.
I also do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- A message from Nick Ferguson on his Consulting Tour
- Dealing with conflicts about property use with neighbors
- Growing food indoors for an apartment dweller
- Choosing nitrogen fixers for a permaculture system
- Is there a “homesteading bible”, if not where do you go for info
- What to plant in a lawn beyond just “grass”
- The scanning robots are coming
- A preparedness success story
- How we managed our egg inventory when the duck egg business
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- The Year 111
- Walking To Freedom
- The Granddaddy’s Gun Club
- Bullhead Fishing Forum – A new little site I started
- Walmart’s Army of Scanning Robots
- Monday, Monday – Song Facts
- Monday, Monday – The Mamas and the Papas
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.