Today on The Survival Podcast I answer your questions on taxes, gardening, ducks, pandemic, monetizing hobbies, word policing, investing, cover crops, fruit trees and more.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air.
I also do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- There are limitations on how much you can do in tax reduction
- How cold weather effects container gardening
- Preventing ducks from laying eggs in undesirable areas
- The potential of pandemic/epidemic and the commonality of disaster
- Thoughts on monetizing a hobby with social media
- What the government can and can’t do in controlling the use of a word like “organic”
- Thoughts on who “manages” your investments
- Cover crop options in food forests and orchards
Resources for today’s show…
- Follow Life With Jack on Instagram
- TSP Facebook Group
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- The Granddaddy’s Gun Club
- Biltong for Breakfast
- Find Your TSP Facebook Group for Your State
- Orchard Cover Crop Mixes
- The Profits Song – Queen
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.