Today on the Survival Podcast I take your comments, questions and thoughts on self deception, GMOs, creating springs, Walking to Freedom, permaculture, dams, locating privately owned utilities, education and more.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air.
I also do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Emails On
- Is the value of your time a “self delusion”
- Can anything good at all ever come from GMO
- Creating a spring that produces 13,000 gallons a week with terraces
- Remington heads for Alabama in a Walk to Freedom
- Spacing of support and productive trees in a system
- Planting trees on a dam wall, I say don’t do it
- Tips for protecting your email address online
- New standards for Permaculture teachers, will anyone care, should they?
- Thoughts on locating a gas line when the utility company won’t do it for you
- More on the changing factors in educating our children
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1303
- Join Our Forum
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- Survival Gear Bags – (sponsor of the day)
- Safe Castle Royal – (sponsor of the day)
- Terroir Seeds – (MSB Discounter of the day, 10% off)
- BBC Story of the Blight Resistant Potato
- Sepp’s Spring Terrace at Permies.com
- Remington Arms will Create 2000 New Jobs in Alabama
- Geoff Lawton’s Project in Jordan ( pay particular attention the spacing of trees)
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Also remember we have an expert council you can address your calls to. If you do this you should email me right after your call at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with expert council call in the subject line. In the body of your email tell me that you just called in a question for the council and what number you called in from. I will then give the call priority when I screen calls.
Our Expert Council is Made Up of…
- Kerry Davis – Dark Angel Medical – Emergency Medicine and Life Saving Care
- Bryan Black – ITS Tactical – All Things Tactical, E&E, Lock Picking, etc.
- Frank Sharp Jr. – Fortress Defense Consultants – Weapons, Tactics and Security
- Darby Simpson – DarbySimpson.com – Livestock and Farm Management/ Homestead Consulting
- Ben Falk – Whole Systems Design – Permaculture (Specializing in North Eastern Climates)
- Paul Wheaton – Permies.com – Permaculture (Specializing in North Western Climates)
- Tim Glance – Old Grouch’s Military Surplus – Bug Out Vehicles, Military Surplus and Communications
- Stephen Harris – Solar1234 – All things Energy
- Chef Keith Snow – Harvest Eating – Cooking
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.