It’s Monday and time for another round of you your feedback, questions and commentary sent to jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Today we discuss skills development, permaculture, livestock care, job loss, building community, aquaponics and food poverty.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air. I do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Emails On
- 13Skills.com is live, here is what you need to know about it
- Thoughts on swales and helpful friends saying “it won’t work because _____”
- Growing your own livestock feed for 70 cents a head a day, really?
- Dealing with a loss of health insurance during a job loss
- How to build community by letting go of an agenda
- Building aquaponics systems with IBCs and starting a business
- Hunger is rampant in the US while the poor are obese and 40% of food is wasted
Resources for Today’s Show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- TSP Copper
- TSP Gear Shop
- Western Botanicals – (sponsor of the day)
- Back Woods Home Magazine – (sponsor of the day)
- Craig’s List Ad on Growing Your Own Stock Feed Cheap
- Episode 581- Building Community with Marjory Wildcraft
- Murray Hallam DIY Aquaponics DVD
- 20 Facts about Hunger in America that Will Blow Your Mind
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.