It’s Monday and time for another round of you your feedback, questions and commentary sent to jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Today we discuss, international finance, alternative cooking, buying smart, generators, tires, storing tobacco, gardening and a new EMP like technology .
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air. I do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Emails On
- Germany orders an audit of its gold reserve, what it means
- The Jamaican Coal Pot vs. the EcoZoom Rocket Stove
- Ebay and Craig’s List for Good Deals and Income
- Do you really “need” a generator and how practical is one
- The case for good quality tires
- Storing tobacco for the long haul
- Wood ash and coffee as fertilizers
- New in the military tech word, the portable EMP
Resources for Today’s Show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- TSP Copper
- JM Bullion – (sponsor of the day)
- Survival Gear Bags – (sponsor of the day)
- Germany Orders a Check on their Gold Reserves
- Ideal Storage Conditions for Tobacco
- Wood Ash for Fertility
- Using Coffee Grounds to Improve Fertility
- CHAMP – The EMP Like Drone they are Calling a Missile
- Steve Harris on Blackouts Without a “Generator” Part One
- Steve Harris on Blackouts Without a “Generator” Part Two
- Cooking Bacon on My Ecozoom Stove
- Split Pea Soup on The Jamaican Coal Pot
- Sausage and Peppers on the EcoZoom Stove
- Gumbo on the EcoZoom Stove
- Lamb Skewers on the Coal Pot
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.