Today on The Survival Podcast I take your questions on capital controls, mileage taxes, US debt, cities in bankruptcy and more.
Today’s show is in many ways frightening when you start to consider the totality of its’ meaning. It is also “Jack was right day” and as usual it gives me no joy to be write when it comes to our political and economic futures.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air.
I also do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Emails On
- Jack was right day, sigh, I hate being right like these three
- Debt jumps 300+ billion in one day
- China is now the largest importer of oil
- Oregon is moving forward with mileage taxation and tracking
- More 401K investors forced into US Treasury Bonds
- Stockton California goes bankrupt, then just takes from those still there
- Chase bank sets up capital controls, then denies it
- The Federal Government wants more farmers so we continue to have infantryman, yes seriously
Resources for today’s show…
- The Year 1232
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- Shop for TSP Silver
- TSP Gear
- Sawtooth Tactical – (sponsor of the day)
- Knife Kits – (sponsor of the day)
- US Debt Goes Up 323 Billion in One Day
- China Is Now The World’s Largest Importer Of Oil – What Next?
- Oregon to Tax Drivers by the Mile
- Story on Stockton CA’s Bankruptcy
- JP Morgan’s Letter to Shareholders
- Capital Controls at JP Morgan
- Joel Salatin on how Farmers are Seen as Cannon Fodder
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Also remember we have an expert council you can address your calls to. If you do this you should email me right after your call at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with expert council call in the subject line. In the body of your email tell me that you just called in a question for the council and what number you called in from. I will then give the call priority when I screen calls.
Our Expert Council is Made Up of…
- Kerry Davis – Dark Angel Medical – Emergency Medicine and Life Saving Care
- Bryan Black – ITS Tactical – All Things Tactical, E&E, Lock Picking, etc.
- Frank Sharp Jr. – Fortress Defense Consultants – Weapons, Tactics and Security
- Darby Simpson – DarbySimpson.com – Livestock and Farm Management/ Homestead Consulting
- Ben Falk – Whole Systems Design – Permaculture (Specializing in North Eastern Climates)
- Paul Wheaton – Permies.com – Permaculture (Specializing in North Western Climates)
- Tim Glance – Old Grouch’s Military Surplus – Bug Out Vehicles, Military Surplus and Communications
- Stephen Harris – Solar1234 – All things Energy
- Chef Keith Snow – Harvest Eating – Cooking
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.