Today on the Survival Podcast I take your emails on prepper scenarios, economics, the horror of CPS, nutrition, supplements, critical thinking and more.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air.
I also do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Emails On
- The Swiss unpeg from the Euro, what this might mean and what they are up to
- 7 Home School children taken by CPS in Arkansas because of fathers supplement use
- How much nutrition has our food lost, how much do we get back with a garden
- Is there any advantage at this point in having a “land line” phone
- What no one is saying about a coming pop of the student loan bubble
- Is the American working still the most dependable, productive, etc.
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1502
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- Fortress Defense Consultants – (sponsor of the day)
- Ready Made Resources – (sponsor of the day)
- John Pugliano on the Swiss Franc Reset
- 7 Children Taken by CPS in Arkansas
- MediKidnap Story on 7 Children Taken by CPS
- Stanley Family Facebook Page
- Info on the difference between Vitamins and Minerals
This Monday’s Prepper Scenario
A major ice storm hits, everyone in your general area is highly restricted in movement. You are okay due to your preps, the timeline is about 5-10 days without power, very limited transportation if any at all and no real ability to resupply. How do you determine who to assist in your neighborhood/community and how do you use this as a teaching moment without berating them or going into “I told you so”.
Last Monday’s Prepper Scenario
We live in a world where those in power are constantly engaged in disinformation and distraction campaigns. At the same time there is a tremendous amount of good information and technological information available. How can we empower young people to be critical thinkers, so they can both learn from the new information that is out there and filter out the majority of useless, distracting, misleading or down right deceitful information?
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Also remember we have an expert council you can address your calls to. If you do this you should email me right after your call at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with expert council call in the subject line. In the body of your email tell me that you just called in a question for the council and what number you called in from. I will then give the call priority when I screen calls.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.