Today on the Survival Podcast I take your emails on bone stock, college for free, forensics, government run a muck, advances in indoor farming and more.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air.
I also do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Emails On
- How to make bone broth/stock and why you should
- Free college, the “catch” you won’t believe someone is bitching about
- Texas gets bitch slapped by a Federal judge over hair braiding
- Can you actually match a shotgun shell to the gun that fired it
- I said last week, they’d use lower gas prices to raise gas taxes, now they already want to
- What we can learn from the world’s largest indoor farm
- The truth about the Keystone Pipeline, it already exists
- They way to fix health insurance? Abandon it, at least in its current form
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1497
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- JM Bullion – (sponsor of the day)
- Ready Made Resources – (sponsor of the day)
- From the Mind of a Big Government Idiot The “Big Catch” in Obama’s Free College Plan
- Federal Judge Rules Requiring a License to Braid Hair is Unconstitutional
- Gas Prices Have Dropped, So the Senate Wants to Raise Gas Taxes While they Can
- Indoor Farming on a Big Scale
- Canadian Oil Has Been Flowing to Houston in a Pipeline for Over a Year
- What happens when a doctor stops taking health insurance, well prosperity is what happens
This Monday’s Prepper Scenario
We live in a world where those in power are constantly engaged in disinformation and distraction campaigns. At the same time there is a tremendous amount of good inforation and technological information available. How can we empower young people to be critical thinkers, so they can both learn from the new information that is out there and filter out the majority of useless, distracting, misleading or down right deceitful information?
Last Monday’s Prepper Scenario
You are in a large shopping mall. Some sort of panic breaks out and you have no idea why. All you know is that people are freaked out and screaming stuff like, “we have to get out of here”. The situation is getting worse by the second, being trampled to death is a real threat. The thing is you don’t know if the internal threat of staying put is real or imagined, you have no clue as to the danger. To make matters worse you are pretty far from any exit and a child is in your care, the child is about 80 pounds, small enough to be at greater risk of injury but large enough to make carrying him/her difficult. What steps should you take in advance and when entering any large public building to be best prepared to react to this scenario.
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Also remember we have an expert council you can address your calls to. If you do this you should email me right after your call at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with expert council call in the subject line. In the body of your email tell me that you just called in a question for the council and what number you called in from. I will then give the call priority when I screen calls.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.