Notice I did not say the recession is ending but that the false recovery is beginning. I have been talking about this even for about 18 months now before the crash was even fully realized. Today we examine the factors in the US and around the world that are going to lead to a raging recovery with a bigger crash that ever on the other side.
Join Me Today as We Discuss…
- A special deal for the Members Support Brigade – Don’t skip house keeping today
- A special contest from the Berkey Guy – Again don’t skip house keeping today
- Response by local governments to the recession, write more traffic tickets
- How government handles a short fall in revenue – send someone else the bill
- How better fuel economy will lead to a national toll road system
- The most new jobs in three years were added in March 2010 (note my side comment about the census)
- The Wall Street Journal calls 162K jobs in March 54K jobs a month for Quarter 1 – Why?
- US stocks rise for 5 strait weeks – why it isn’t that big of a deal
- China pisses off salt mining women in Africa
- China need for “New African Colonialism”
- The roles of “Carbon Trading” and “Heath Care” in restarting “the casino”
- What you can do to ensure your future no matter what happens
- When the recovery begins remember your promise to yourself of “never again”
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- The Berkey Guy – (sponsor of the day)
- The Berkey Guy’s Contest – Win Free Berkey Stuff!
- Western Botanicals – (sponsor of the day)
- Cops Write Tickets to Cover Local Shortfalls
- US Stocks Rise for 5 Strait Weeks
- China Creates a Salt Miner Revolution in Africa – (if a few old ladies with rocks are a revolution)
- 162,000 New Jobs – (1/3rd from census hiring and note the prorating across the quarter)
- China calls US Dollar Recovery “Limited”
- Rising Factory Outputs Point to Economic Recovery
- The Down Jones Average – Check out the 10 year view!
- Ron Hood’s Survival.com Magazine
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.