Today on The Survival Podcast the expert panel answers your questions on hammock camping, diet, composting, side hustles, cooking, the great reset and more.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air.
I also do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- Quote of the day – ” “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” ~ Mae West
- Hammock camping on the CDT – Jessica “Dixie” Mills
- How much carb restriction is needed to change your health – Dr. Ken Berry
- Managing composting with grass clippings – Geoff Lawton
- Making 100 dollars an hour by saying, “yes, I do windows” – Tim “Toolman” Cook
- Cooking wild boar – Chef Keith Snow
- The dialog in the “alternative investing space” has heavily shifted dialog to crypto, homesteading and prepping – Jack
Resources for today’s show…
- Follow Life With Jack on Instagram
- TSP Facebook Group
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- Nicole’s Coffee Kick Starter
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on Parler
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- Unger Professional Microfiber Window Cleaing Kit
- Tim’s Video on Making 100 Dollars an Hour Cleaning Windows
- Chef Keith’s Video on Pork with Apples and Hard Cider
- The DeWalt 20V MAX XR Jig Saw on Sale Today Until I Don’t Know When
- Fistful of Rain – Warren Zevon
Websites of the Expert Council Members
- Tim the Toolman’s YouTube
- Dr. Berry.com
- Home Made Wonderlust
- Affordable DC Generators
- Hack My Solar
- MT Knives
- Living Free in Tennessee
- A Bee Friendly Company
- Investable Wealth
- The Simple Life Now
- Whole Systems Design
- Doom and Bloom
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.