It’s Monday and time for another round of you your feedback, questions and commentary sent to jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Today we discuss the nationalizing retirement on the sly, forcing investor money into government bonds, the stages of an economic collapse, pockets of freedom, concealed carry and creating change in the world.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air. I do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Emails On
- Have many 401Ks already been covertly “nationalized”
- How money market accounts are seen as a threat by the Federal Reserve
- What do the stages of an economic collapse look like
- What stage of collapse do you feel we are in right now
- What is a “pocket of freedom” in the world of alternative housing
- Another way to crack the over reach of government, honest prosecutors
- Young people with a message of how we can change the world
- Why an ideal higher then seems reasonable is what we need to achieve the best we are capable of
Resources for Today’s Show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- TSP Copper
- Safecastle Royal – (sponsor of the day)
- Back Yard Food Production – (sponsor of the day)
- Be Part of Episode 1000
- Meet Jack at the Hickory, NC Self Reliance Expo
- Fed Proposal for Money Market Accounts Could Hurt Savers
- After the Storm – Stages of Economic Collapse
- Pockets of Building and Construction Freedom
- Illinois Concealed Carry Ban Not Enforced In McLean County (for now)
- Message to Humanity – video I played at the end of today’s show
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.