Today I take your calls on sharing TSP, profiting during a depression, insuring debt with currency, weed control, information gathering, sun rooms vs. greenhouses, saving seeds, chop and drop and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK. The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quite area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard. I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get most of them on.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- Sharing TSP on jump drives, CDs, etc.
- Which sectors will do well in the recession
- What I mean when I say “currency insurance against a debt”
- A question about the meaning of one line in the theme song
- Dealing with weeds growing in the floor of a greenhouse
- Tricks and tactics for gathering information with the internet
- Thoughts on sun rooms vs green houses
- The how and why of saving seeds
- Thoughts on when to practice chop and drop to build soil
- Why iTunes updates are a day behind on your iphone
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- TSP Copper
- MURS Radio – (sponsor of the day)
- Bulk Ammo – (sponsor of the day)
- Be Part of Episode 1000
- Meet Jack at the Hickory, NC Self Reliance Expo
- Skills for Internet Research
- Quick Tool To Set Up Google Alerts
- Burn Out II Organic Herbicide Concentrate
- Burn Out II Organic Herbicide Premixed
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.