It’s Monday and time for another round of you your feedback, questions and commentary sent to jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Today we discuss chickens, economics, a view of US collapse similar to the Soviet Union’s, college debt, senior gardening programs and more.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air. I do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Emails On
- Dealing with chicken territorial-ism with a neighboring flock
- When is it time to get your money out of the bank
- How gardening can help with senior health care costs
- Lessons from 3 months on the Appalachian Trail
- What happens when indebted students drop out early
- China and Japan start direct trade without the dollar
- Dmitry Orlov discusses lessons from the USSR’s collapse and how they apply to the US
Resources for Today’s Show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- The Berkey Guy – (sponsor of the day)
- Silver and Gold Shop – (sponsor of the day)
- Dmitry Orlov on a Potential US Collapse
- Dmitry Orlov’s Blog
- Japan and China Begin Trade Without the US Dollar
- Student Debt Without the Degree
- Senior Gardening Improves Quality of Life and Reduces Health Care Costs
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.