Today I take your calls on and more kerosene, trap crops, rural property, BOBs, deer deterrents, cleaning up a bad reputation with the law, guns, permaculture and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK. The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quite area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard. I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get most of them on.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls On…
- Questions about old kerosene
- Radishes grown for predator habitat drawing in cabbage flies, is that a problem
- Questions on rural property and issues like wells, septic tanks, garbage, etc
- Thoughts on rotation of items in your bug out bag, (BOB)
- Ways to deter deer and other animals that may be a problem
- Cleaning up a deserved bad reputation with a new attitude and new life
- What uses are there for sweet gum trees
- Keeping batteries well stored in a BOB
- Thoughts on 22 conversions for the 1911
- Fish as fertilizer and compost
- Thoughts on acreage that is mostly manicured grass
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- TSP Copper
- Back Yard Food Production – (sponsor of the day)
- Fortress Defense Consultants – (sponsor of the day)
- Episode 910 On Goats
- Field Stripping an MRE by ITS Tactical
- Virgina Tech PDF on Sweet Gum
- Review of the GSG 1911 22
- What 10 Years of Permaculture Does to a “Blank Slate”
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.