Today I take your calls on permaculture design, aquaponics, composting, judicial elections, dehydrated food, political incompetence vs. malice, beer and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK. The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quite area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard. I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get most of them on.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls On…
- Questions for judicial candidates and selecting a “good judge”
- The storage life of dehydrated veggies
- Composting with daily wastes, a few ways to make it work
- Seeds growing from your compost, what will the results be like
- Thoughts on “clean slate” permaculture design of raw land
- Is our government malicious or incompetent or is it not so easy to pin down
- What kind of beer do I drink/brew and why
- How we can use swales to stop erosion
- Can store bought lettuce kill tilapia, in at least one instance yes
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Harvest Eating – (sponsor of the day)
- Western Botanicals – (sponsor of the day)
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.