It’s Monday and time for another round of you your feedback, questions and commentary sent to jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Today we discuss controlling fear and anger, the safety of a Credit Union vs. a bank, the first public pension fund goes bankrupt, solar power, broke cities and more.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air. I do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Emails On
- The “If I Wanted To Save America” contest voting has begun (vote here)
- BOBs for all or All for BOBs – it will make sense on air I promise!
- One listener tells us how TSP won her over and I tell you the lesson for all of us in it
- The solution to cheap solar, make it cost more, only politicians can understand this one
- Do credit unions loan via fractional reserve banking
- 1,000,000 miles and still going strong, the power of a diesel motor
- Biodiesel form algae, is it possible, well for a 16 year old kid yes it is
Resources for Today’s Show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Safecastle Royal – (sponsor of the day)
- MURS Radio – (sponsor of the day)
- Vote for Your Favorite If I Wanted To Save America Video
- The Problem Solar Panels are Too Cheap, The Solution Tax Them – Yes your government thinks this makes sense, seriously!
- 1,000,000 Miles for this Diesel Pick Up Truck
- Algae into BioFuel with No Waste for 3 Bucks a Gallon
- Field Stripping and MRE by ITS Tactical – Video
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.