Today I take your calls on snakes, the AR15, solar panels, pepper spray, fruit storage, off site storage, mulching, overseas travel preps, real estate, electronic currency and destroying vs. saving America.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK. The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quite area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard. I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get most of them on.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls On…
- Why I used to breed snakes and why I still keep some
- Making choices and cutting though hype when buying your first AR15
- Another real world example of why you should carry pepper spray
- How do you store surplus fruit from weekly shopping
- Should you store firearms off site and what should you look for if you do
- If you get a damaged solar panel for free do you use it as is or “repair it”
- Getting mulch into a remote area
- Prepping for overseas travel, specifically to less stable parts of the world
- Thoughts on investing in real estate right now, especially raw land
- Is a cashless society on the way, yes, so what do we do about it
- Biltong from lamb and goat, can you do it, if so whats the good and bad of it
- Why don’t banks want your change any more and what does it mean
- A shocking video called If I Wanted America to fail
- My response to the above video – “If I Wanted to Save America”
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- The Berkey Guy – (sponsor of the day)
- Silver and Gold Shop – (sponsor of the day)
- The S&W M&P AR-15 Platform
- New Brownells CQB Site
- Robar’s Firearms – Frank Sharpe’s recommended company during his response they do the NP3 coating he mentioned
- Back to Eden – Video on Using Wood Mulch
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.