Tuesday is an odd day for a feedback show but I owe you one this week so here we go. So anyway it’s time for another round of you your feedback, questions and commentary sent to jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Today we discuss the pending economic collapse, tax day and tax freedom day, the Michigan DNR killing off all brown pigs, inflation, fighting back and more.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air. I do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today as I Discuss Your Feedback On
- Yes it is “tax day” but that is only one tax here are 90 more
- This year tax day and “national tax freedom day” are on the same day
- The insight of a 15 year old on money
- The state of Michigan declares war on ranchers with brown pigs
- When faced with the truth the Mayor of Providence fires the man who spoke it
- How government bonds turn our children and grandchildren into indentured servants
- The hidden tax known as inflation and its real cost
- 7 Steps to fighting back against the tide of tyranny
Resources for Today’s Show…
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- ShelfReliance.com – (sponsor of the day)
- Silver and Gold Shop – (sponsor of the day)
- Shadow Stats Alternate Data
- Providence RI Destined for Bankruptcy
- A list of taxes we all pay
- Tax freedom day for 2012
- Michigan DNR Performs Armed Raids Over Brown Pigs
- Providence Mayor Fires a Man for Speaking the Truth
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.