Watch out for black cats, ladders and spilled salt today folks, it is Friday the 13th, of course the real story is far more sinister. Yet 13th or not Friday means it is time for a listener call in show yet again.
Today I take your calls on gardening, medicinal beers, bug out planning, back up communications, paleo eating, dealing with predators, take down guns and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK. The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quite area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard. I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get most of them on.
Join me today as I Answer Your Calls About…
- Reports from more listeners that have “gone paleo”
- Mulching black walnut for weed suppression
- Thoughts on city provided compost
- Container gardeners is there lead in your clay pots
- Can you make beer that has natural antibiotics in it
- Backing up your data
- Back up ISP communications
- Back up for communications in general
- Solutions for paleo style snacking
- Yes you can set up that homestead, if you really want it
- Thoughts on combating and eating the humble raccoon
- Solving your own problems with out resorting to calling on LEOs
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Back Yard Food Production – (sponsor of the day)
- Fortress Self Defense Consultants – (sponsor of the day)
- The Story of a Real Life Bug Out
- Nubians Drank Antibiotic Laced Beer
- Info on Omega 6 Acids
- Raccoon Recipes
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.